Questions & Answers

"Mommy, when were tornados created?"

"I guess they were created when the world was created. They are part of the way the earth works."

"Why doesn't New Jersey have tornados?"

"Tornados usually happen only in certain places."

"New Jersey is a certain place."


On another note...my dear husband ran to the Kmart to buy our little 'uns a hard plastic wading pool. While he was out, he thought he'd pick up a jar of mayonnaise for his sandwich. He brought the pool and the mayo to the counter and mischievously said, as only he can, "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." All reports are that the cashier burst out laughing. Must be another dirty mind.

Comments

Michele said…
New Jersey is indeed a certain place. What a wise young boy he is.

Your husband souunds very amusing, ah, but of course he is, after all, he is YOUR husband.

Finally, I just noticed pictures of you and the boys from a previous post. I do not think I have ever "seen" you before. You do know that you are so very beautifuyl, yes? Of course you do. Now, I also know. They are great pictures.
Paul Nichols said…
A tornado. Little Sean can come to a "certain place" here in Pancake Flats and enjoy all the tornados he wants. The sirens that come first are especially impressive.

Tornados only occur in the US. If you're interested in typhoons, you can only find them in the oceans near Japan, Korea, VietNam and so forth.

Veddy eentarestink, eh.

I agree with Michelle's last paragraph.

Popular Posts