Going to the Dentist Tomorrow


Sean, 4, has his first dentist appointment tomorrow. This morning the receptionist called and reminded me and I mentioned it to Luke and Sean. Then I went back to finishing up my Bible study. Soon Luke was busy at work, preparing Sean for his big day. I heard them in the homeschooling room discussing it. Evidently Luke was drawing the things that Sean might see from the dentist's chair and explaining the way things work. "If you brush your teeth every day, you won't get cavities, but if you don't, you'll have to get fillings." I heard, "does the drill hurt?" And, "well, you don't have to worry about that tomorrow."

A while later, Luke and Sean appeared in the room with a paper bib and some needed utensils made from pipe cleaners. And I ran for my camera.

Comments

Kristen said…
heh heh! cute!

we did similar things in Head Start, but we didn't get to use pipe cleaners *smile*

Popular Posts