Fellow January 31st Peeps and Their Quotes

People live for the dream in their hearts. And I have yet to know anyone who has not some secret dream, some hope, however dim, some storied wall to look at in the dusk, some painted window leading to the soul.
Zane Grey, 1/31/1872
American Novelist

When I see the 'Ten Most Wanted Lists' ... I always have this thought : If we'd made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn't be wanted now.
Eddie Cantor, 1/31/1892
American Comedian

The most ominous of fallacies - the belief that things can be kept static by inaction.
Freya Stark, 1/31/1893
French Adventurer and Explorer

My heart is as pure as the driven slush.
Tallulah Bankhead, 1/31/1903
American Actress

We must make the choices that enable us to fulfill the deepest capacities of our real selves.
Thomas Merton, 1/31/1915
American and Trappist Monk

I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
Jackie Robinson, 1/31/1919
Major League Baseball Player

The First 80 Years Are the Hardest.
Carol Channing, 1/31/1921
American Actress

In America few people will trust you unless you are irreverent.
Norman Mailer, 1/31/1923
American Journalist, Novelist

Everyone has limits. You just have to learn what your own limits are and deal with them accordingly.
Nolan Ryan, 1/31/1947
Pitcher

You can't arrest me, I'm a rockstar.
John Lydon, 1/31/1956
English Punk Rocker "Johnny Rotten"

Sometimes, if it feels right to do something, you have to do it no matter what others think.
Minnie Driver, 1/31/1971
English Actress

Comments

Popular Posts