Concerts I've Seen

Journey, my first rock concert.
Elton John
Quarterflash
Queen*
Billy Squier

Rush
The Who*
The Doobie Brothers
(The 1st) Live Aid (too many artists to list)
(The 1st) Farm Aid (")
John Cougar Mellencamp
Bruce Springsteen*
The Kinks
David Bowie
The Clash
Bon Jovi
Van Morrison*
U2
The Allman Brothers Band
Yes*
Bob Dylan
Tom Petty
B.B. King*
The Pretenders
Jimmy Buffett
Cher*
Cyndi Lauper
Randy Newman
.38 Special
The Fabulous Thunderbirds
Foreigner
The Greg Kihn Band
The Hooters
Huey Lewis and the News
Heart
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts


*These were the awesome ones

Comments

rosemary said…
Well, let's see...I didn't go to as many as you did...but I am old and have an excuse for forgetting.
Jethro Tull, The Stones, Little Stevie Wonder, Elton, Black Sabbath, Zepplin, Leon Russell, America, Chicago, Bonnie Raitt,Gino Vanelli ...and lots more...but the best ones were...Grand Funk Railroad and the bazxillion times I have seen Jackson Browne.
I was at a party when the violinist the who wore the red dress in Yanni's orchestra played and impromptu bit.

Popular Posts