Hello Life!




Comments

Mom said…
wow
Amy said…
I'm curious Jennie, how did the mom let you get so close? I think 'our' robin's eggs are about to hatch any day now. We run over there and take pictures when she flies away for a few minutes but I want the kids to see the chicks like this! So tell me how you did it please!
Jennie said…
Birds build their nests in the corner of our porch columns every year. Sometimes house finches, sometimes robins. Her nest is right above our porch furniture so she is used to us, she sits there while I sit and read! But we climbed up on the wall (railing) of our porch and took a peek after she flew away. I love how you can see the little tiny holes on the other eggs. Right befoe I took this, this little guy was laying on the bottom of the nest, but he lifted his head and put it on the other eggs.
Paul Nichols said…
Our annual treat from your front porch. Thanks again. Good shots.

stridis

Popular Posts