Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Scribbles and Scripts of a Reverent Bohemian
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 28, 2006
Jury Duty
Today begins for me a new experience! I have been picked as a juror in a criminal case. Today I get sworn in and begin the trial process. The judge expects the case to go 6 or 7 days, 3 days out of the week. Ever sit on a jury?
Comments
Paul Nichols
said…
It is an interesting experience. You should keep notes and post a blog article(s).
I've been on three (count 'em--3) juries. Wha...? Do I stand out in a crowd or something? Don't want to do it again.
Popular Posts
March 09, 2009
It's Very Sort of
May 06, 2007
My Trip Down the Shore
Comments
I've been on three (count 'em--3) juries. Wha...? Do I stand out in a crowd or something? Don't want to do it again.